Are you a growing DevOps Engineer who is aspiring to attain the summit of software development and rapid deployment? Then consider joining team Footlocker. We need a DevOps Engineer with strong Azure Web Services experience. You will create Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates to build Azure services that will support our custom frameworks and Java applications.
As a member of a team of DevOps Practitioners, you will: have fun, work in an agile environment, evangelize DevOps as the glue that binds, drive the creation of CI/CD pipelines, and create immutable infrastructure!
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Create Azure Resource Manager Templates
- Create and maintain Chef scripts for a variety of infrastructure and application needs
- Design, code, test, and implement software CI/CD pipelines using tools like: Jenkins, GitLab CI, and Bamboo
- Design, code, test, and implement an independent Jenkinsfiles for various infrastructure and software projects
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Actively lead the availability, resilience and scalability of your solutions
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
- Clearly communicate and document technical information to both developers and business stakeholders
- Monitor server and application performance and recommends changes as needed
- Design, code, test, and implement sound networkarchitecture best practices for performance, extensibility, security, scalability, and maintainability
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot Linux solutions
- Participate in the institution of security initiatives (OS hardening, code profiling, internal and external scans, audit response, evidence production)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made.
- Two years of experience managing and configuring Azure services
- Two years of experienceworking with DevOps tools and Configuration Management - Chef, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Two years of experience with managing source code repositories, including branching and merging of code lines
- Experience deploying applications in both Linux and Windows environments. (Strong background in Linux Administration)
- Two years of experience with build and deployment tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, etc..
- Two years of Middleware Configuration: Tomcat/Jboss
- Experience with log aggregation, analysis, and notification using ELK
- Experience with databasetechnologies such as MySQL, MS SQL and no SQL
Minimum of an Associate’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field from a two year college or technical school with 3+ years of experience within this career field. Bachelordegreepreferred.
Knowledge of Cloud Architecture including: Identity and Access Management, volume types, encryption, networking, security groups, network access control lists, ssh, auto scaling, command line interface, application SDK usage, and Bastian hosts.