- Design and develop Application monitoring
- Design, implement and/or extend software for effective management, automation, data collection, performance analysis, monitoring, and alert of production systems.
- Interface with engineering and operations teams to incorporate requirements and deliver core operations infrastructure components.
- Collaborate with architects and software engineers on improving software delivery, configuration, monitoring and operation.
- Advise and assist operations for improving up time, reducing service incidents, and accelerating software deployments.
- Track record of building and supporting high-performing infrastructure teams
- Monitoring, trending & diagnostics tools including Nagios, Cacti, Zenoss, Graphite, PagerDuty, etc.
- Logging tools such as Splunk, ELK stack, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of Linux internals and core systems services (TCIP/IP, DNS, smtp, syslog, etc). RHEL preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCE)
- Strong scriptingexperience with Bash, Perl and/or Python.