- Work with team members to manage and administrate enterprise-wide development tools - SVN (Subversion), Jenkins, SonarQube, JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, CHEF, Maven.
- Automate build, packaging, testing and deployment processes using tools and/or scripts
- Strong communication and team building skills
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently with little guidance based on assignment
- Provide production support and troubleshoot issues during build, test, and deployment process
- Hands on experience in installation, configuration and monitor of web servers, and application servers
- 1-2 years of experience with DevOps and software development and deployments.
- 1-2 years of experience as SCM/release engineer, or in a position with demonstrated similar skill sets and responsibilities.
- 1-2 years of experience in performing source code control management Subversion/GIT including branching, merging, tagging, etc.
- 1-2 years of building JavaEE applications using, build tools like Maven/ANT, Subversion, JIRA Jenkins, Bitbucket and Chef.
- 1-2 years of experience in configuring and administering JavaEE application servers (WebSphere, WebLogic, GlassFish, Sun and JES, etc.).
- Experience in automating manual processes using a scriptinglanguage such as Unix Shells (bash, ksh), and Ant.
- Ability to collaborate with team members, developers, QA and ownership teams to resolve issues.
- Self-motivated and quick learner.
- 1+ years of Oracle/Postgres, Jacl, and Python experience.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to follow through to completion.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC.)
- CI/CD and deployment pipelines including standards and best practices experience.
- Strong understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies .
- Understand the importance of accuracy and responsiveness.