The RoleDelphix is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our San Francisco office. The Delphix Engine is the nexus of a complex world, and requires people who can sift through the complexity and obtain a elegant management representation of this sector. We have a world-class development team, and seek a skilled individual to assist in the creation of infrastructure and application services that will help our developers be more efficient.
As a DevOps Engineer you are a coder first and passionate about automation with a focus on continuous integration. Diverseexperience integrating tools, system and framework to achieve true continuous delivery pipeline for our Java based software appliance. You will beworking with automation frameworks, code analysis tools, testing frameworks and container services. Our projects are focused on enabling continuous integration and to build a delivery framework powered by AWSinfrastructure.
- Understanding of infrastructure automation tooling with Cloud Formation or Terraform
- Proficiency in Python and/or JavaExperience with Jenkins, Git and Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS)
- Experience with AWS – IAM and EC2
- Experience and understanding of application deployment/configuration processes
- Vision to recognize opportunities for reducing manual updates with automation in the development and operations infrastructure
- Experience with in-depth automation using configuration management tools, such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- Experience with Linux or Unix platforms
- Bachelordegree or higher
Strong plus if you have:
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines and Groovy
- Experience with AWS: HA, Auto scaling, Security
- Experience with network configuration
- Experience with Azure and/or VMware