Job Title: DevOps Engineer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- The Devops Engineer will perform integrated application builds and deployments for various Applications via a delivery pipeline (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery) onto various Testing and Production Environments.
- The individual will on-board applications to the DevOps Process and provide end-to-end technical consulting of the software delivery automation, process and procedures
- Understand the process and technical complexities of performing application builds, deployments and releases.
- Improve and extend the existing process to a unattended delivery pipeline (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Testing)
- Horizon Integration and application onboarding
- 3 -8 Years' experience in performing DevOps role (Configuration, Build , Deployment)
- Hands-on experience with Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, Reproducibility, Traceability, Concurrent Development strategies.
- Analyze and recommends DevOps Tool Chain for CI/CD.
- Experience in Building and Releasing software. Strong Jenkins experience
- Customize OTS products to establish delivery chain
- Experience in configuring source control systems, Perforce/GitLab preferred.
- Demonstrated scripting abilities (Shell scripting, Python, Java, Ant, and Perl is mandatory).
- SDLC tooling (Jenkins, GIT, Auto Factory, Ansible Tower)
- Exposure to Infrastructure Configuration Management (Provisioning, Service Configuration, Orchestration, Monitoring) using Chef/Puppet
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) across all organizational levels of technical and non-technical audiences, and the ability to work in a highly collaborative, multi-country/time zone environment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to track and prioritize numerous tasks.
- Proactive personality with a proven track record of following through and delivering on responsibilities.
- Highly adaptive and working as part of an extended team.