5 - 7 years experience • Staffing & Recruiting
Primary responsibilities of the DevOps Engineer include developing and managing build automation processes, supporting continuous integration / continuous delivery (CI/CD) and supporting the applications and underlying tools to transform code into running products. This includes working with complex configuration environments (build & test servers, virtual labs), plus generalizing tools and processes to accommodate multiple languages, architectures & platforms. This position will also work closely with the projects, production release and operations teams to establish consistent, high quality packaged builds for deployment to our customers.
- Automate everything, then do whatever else it takes to make sure our systems are bulletproof and super-fast
- Development, maintenance and execution of tools and processes that build, deploy, automate and streamline code management and the product deployment processes.
- Develop, improve, and document build, CI/CD processes and procedures.
- Responsible for software source code, change control, configuration, build and deployment process for COTS, Java and .Net based applications.
- Develop automation in a large-scale distributed environment with cloud-based applications
- Directly assist teams in their setup of solutions and projects to align and enable best practices in software management, branching, merging and packaging.
- Strong Object oriented development experience.
- Proficiency in C# and/or Java programming, data modeling and web development using RESTful services
- Solid RDBMS skills (MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL)
- Strong knowledge of scriptinglanguage like Python, Perl, PowerShell and/or Ruby
- Minimum 4years’ experience in developing and/or managing software source code
- 3+ years’ recent experience as a build and deployment engineer using industry standard tools.
- 5+ years’ experience setting up and configuring build servers and build agents.
- Knowledge of JFrog Artifactory, BitBucket / GIT, SVN and other SCM tools
- Knowledge of Design Pattern Implementations
- Knowledge of Public / Private Cloud (SaaS, PaaS, SDN, SDS)
- Knowledge of desired state configuration, automated deployment, continuous integration, and releaseengineering tools like Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Bamboo, Maven, Ant etc.
- Experience supporting and documenting build and configuration changes throughout environments.
- A BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience with good scripting/programming skills.
- Prior software experience with build management, configuration management and/or quality testing.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a high-profile environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to interact effectively with diverse cross-functional groups, including Quality, Configuration Management, Data Management, IT operations, and Project Management.
Team Culture: Our team is fast paced, fun, highly energetic, motivated and hardworking. We expect our candidates to be integrated into our results-driven and solution-oriented culture from the get-go. Our team attains high-quality results on challenging projects; the belief that outcomes are linked