Desired candidate must have hands-on experience in cloud automation, monitoring tools and a strong scripting/development background.
- Use their deep understanding of DevOps, connected services, and information technology to innovate and influence operational approaches and solutions.
- Implements and drives DevOps culture, automation, measurement, and sharing.
- Incident Management Leader to restore services and drive Root Cause Analysis initiatives and deliver long-term solutions.
- Exercises strong methodical judgment in choice and techniques used to deliver DevOps solutions.
- Creates reviews of operational approaches and solutions.
- 2+ years of related experience in enterprise applications, systems, or technical Operations.
- Success using cloud technologies
- Skilled in automation (Puppet, Chef, etc.) and monitoring technologies.
- Strong scriptingexperience with proficiency in Python, Ruby, Perl, PowerShell or similar.
- Active experience with Unix/Linux & MSWindows.
- Bachelor of Science in related field