$120K — $140K *
Good hands-on experience in Java build & release process
-Able to troubleshoot Java apps related issues, Heap/Thread dump analysis, Startup parameter tuning and understanding of Garbage collections, able to support java/tomcat-related issues.
- SSL/TLS knowledge and troubleshooting
- Good hands-on experience in Kafka & zookeeper
- Good Hands-on experience on developing Kafka monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Good hands-on experience in Linux systems(not admin) - Filesystem, Users, process, memory, Network related issues, TCP Dump, Connectivity.
- Good hands-on experience in Load balancer and GTM, VIPs, Proxy VIP, and able to demonstrate different load balancing methods.
- Regular SSL certificate management activity's - issuing. new, renew existing certs.
- Able to identify client & server-related issues based on application response codes & stack traces.
- Good hands-on SSL/TLS - How does SSL works, able to manage client certificates, key store & Trust store and different types.
- Good hands-on Root Cause analysis of the infra & application-related issues.
- Good hands-on experience in programming knowledge (Python or Shell script) to automate repeated tasks.
- Good hands-on experience in Splunk - We heavily rely on Splunk & Able to create Dashboards, Setup alerts to manage the infrastructure better.
- Good analytical & debugging skills - able to differentiate the Infra vs Application-related issues.
- Good hands-on experience in Ansible, Docker, vaults, and anyone of the Orchestration skills.
- Candidate must be a quick learner & able to deliver on time.
- Self-learner and able to work independently without supervision.
- Candidate must be supporting 24/7 on a rotating basis.
- Candidate must be doing the automation along with their regular activities.
Valid through: 12/13/2021