Join our team
Centric Consulting is not the typical consulting company. We live our core values and bring them with us in all we do for our clients and community. Our core purpose is simple: every day we strive to provide unmatched customer and employee experiences and foster a culture of respect, diversity, and transparency. It's this culture, our people, and delivery that come together to make Centric a trusted advisor to local businesses.
Our Cloud and DevOps team is expanding quickly! As a member of a growing team, you will have the opportunity to help shape our practice by not only participating in client work but also contributing thought leadership both inside and outside Centric Consulting. Our team is a great fit for someone who likes to be both hands-on and dream bigger picture. We're looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our growing team.
In this role, you will:
- Focus on getting things done based on an existing plan, in a mix of hands-on and coordination
- Perform deployments, establish processes and recommendations, coordinate requests for access and connectivity with the client team, and work with scripting databases and permissions
- Develop tools to assist in automation of application deployments and monitoring of production environments
- Build cloud infrastructure and migrating systems to the cloud
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Create unmatched experiences, for both clients and employees, is what we do. You should revel in doing the unexpected and extraordinary for others.
- Experience standing up and configuring release automation tools (e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity)
- Experience using containers and container orchestration tools (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience using scripting languages (Ruby, Python, etc), configuration management tools (Git, SVN, TFS, etc.) and command execution frameworks
- Experience using Infrastructure as Code tools (Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.)
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure environments (e.g. AWS, Azure)