A Capco Opportunity
Financial Services -Let’s Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a DevOps Engineer.
A Word About Us Capco – Forming the Future of Finance
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Still in the early stages of its launch, the Orlando, FL location is a rare opportunity for employees to build, shape and influence the business utilizing your entrepreneurial spirit with the backing of the global Capco community. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com.
The DevOps Engineer will work closely with automation of networks and platform operations. With knowledge of working with both operations and engineering teams, you will work to identify issues that may arise and implement tools to alleviate them.
• Develop reporting and monitoring tools for teams
• Design applications that work concurrently with client facing solutions and services
• Integrate applications, platforms, and networkinfrastructure
• Continuous improvement monitored by performance analysis and optimization
• Problem and Defect Management tools
• Experience with Shell Scripting or Python
• Work with AWS and/or Azure
• Works with Ansible or Elastic Stack
• Knowledge of Docker
• Work within a TCP / IP stack
• Work with Hadoop, Redis, and Kafka