Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
Our Direct Hire Technology Practice is currently searching for a DevOps Engineer to join a company in the Bethesda, MD area. This position will be responsible for building the data warehouse for an enterprise organization. This is a FTE career opportunity.
The DevOps Engineer is responsible for being an integral member of our Tech Dev department and will work closely with the development team in Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) to support new application launches. The ideal candidate will bring forward innovative and creative ideas including information exchange, transfer and retrieval, security, interface, and system design in order to help us build and roll out technology solutions for our products.
Job Requirements: Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
* Minimum of three (3) years of build automation and release management experience in SaaS production environment
* Prior coding experience using scripting language such as Python, Ruby and PowerShell
* Understanding of automation tools like Chef or Puppet is preferred
* Experience with one or more continuous integration systems such as Jenkins or TeamCity
* Experience working with rapid, overlapping product releases
* Ability to understand and actively participate in SCRUM Agile methodology
* Prior experience of working in Windows and Linux environment
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent debugging and testing skills, and likes to quickly learn new technologies
Qualified candidates should send a resume to
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.