Less than 5 years experience • Content Management
Job Location: Bellevue, WA
Our client is moving fast to strategically adding to a growing team. This client has several US locations but this job is located in their Bellevue, WA office. This company is positioned well for continued growth. When you talk with this company, it’s clear that they have fun working with bleeding edge tech. Needless to say, it’s a great time to become part of the team!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Design and build infrastructure to support services and infrastructure in multiple AWS regions
- Work directly with development teams to understand engineering requirements and help engineer scalable, reliable, performant, and resilient software
- Create, use, and enhance tools to monitor our applications and services in the cloud, including system health indicators, trend identification, log analysis, and anomaly detection
- Automate repeatable and deterministic system and infrastructure build outs using Infrastructure-as-Code tools such as Chef, Ansible, and Terraform
- Build on to the automated process pipelines for alerting and CI/CD
- Provide and improve incident management coverage, support, and reporting, including on call rotations
- Be part of cultivating the DevOps culture
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- You’re a Systems Engineer, SDET or Developer with experience being self-directed, team-oriented, cross-functional, business-enabling, lifelong learner with an expertise in Python
- Expertise with software development or operations background understanding concepts such as distributed systems, alerting, monitoring, logging, and incident management
- You are a Python rockstar! Python programming and scripting!
- You also understand of one or more programming these languages: Python, Java, Ruby, Go, C++, C#...
- Deep understanding of Linux core fundamentals, command-line operations, scripting, and service monitoring
- Solid understanding of version control systems, i.e. git
- You like working in small teams. You’ve worked in an Agile environment, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Firm understanding of networking concepts and technologies
- You must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- BS in Computer Science / Engineering or related field
YOU GET BONUS POINT FOR:
- 3+ years implementing, troubleshooting, and supporting Linux and/or Windows environments in a large-scale public-facing website capacity
- Deployed a production application in a containerized environment (e.g. Docker) while using container management and service registry tools (e.g. Kubernetes, ECS, Consul.io, etcd, Registrator)
- Experience with AWS cloud infrastructure services
- Experience with Redis, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, NGINX, Spark, and any RDBMS (preferably PostgreSQL)
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, and stimulating environment this job is for YOU! Apply today!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor visas at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position. Evergreen Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation and credit check. Drug-free work environment.