At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell is making unmatched investments in our world-leading broadband fibre and wireless networks because we know they’re the backbone of the products and services our customers love. If you’re excited about transforming the way people connect, our Network team is the right place for you.
The Bell Security Operations Center team is responsible for the continuous investigation of correlated security event feeds and the appropriate escalation in case of an identified security incident for Bell internal business units and external customers. They are the primary contact for any suspected security incident and work together with the remediation team on resolving incidents and remediating threats.
If you love…
- Cyber Security. You will be part of the Security Operation Center team and interact with experts, analyst and developers in an agile environment to enhance Bell security infrastructure and tools and contribute to the Canadian Cyber Security Strategy.
- DevOps. We are committed to build practices and tools - CI/CD, TDD, Infra-As-Code…
- Automation. You will have plenty of opportunities to destroy manual tedious tasks using innovative methods and tools
- Technology exploration. You will build the strategy and evolution of existing services, as well as future architecture
- Support. You will maintain production system, troubleshoot issues affecting customers and fix outages
And you want to…
- Automate provisioning and configuration management of environments using infrastructure-as-code techniques as much as possible
- Administer High Capacity Message Queues
- Develop and help maintain a virtualized / Containerized Infrastructure
- Deploy and maintain Continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) with automation solution
- Build automated, full-time monitoring of services
- Lead or participate in after-action review sessions for production issues
…then, you’re the perfect fit for our team! We want to get to know you.
We are seeking:
- A candidate that has passion for automation and improve team efficiency
- A good knowledge of Linux on various distributions
- An individual who will hunt down manual tedious task and automate everything using various languages: Python, Java, bash etc.
- Someone who is very familiar or willing to learn automation/orchestration tool such as Ansible/Puppet and code management tools (GIT) and considers Infra-As-Code a new religion,
- Experience with the following technologies RHEV, Openshift, Proxmox, REdHat Satellite, Nexus, Ansible
- A network troubleshooter that can use Wireshark like it’s second nature to solve application and/or network issues
- A candidate with a strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills (a good sense of humour is a bonus)
- Bilingual (French/English)
If you have one of these, it’s even better:
- Security/Linux Administrator/Engineer certification (an asset)
- Able to write/debug application written in Java, C++, Python (an asset)