Are you passionate about everything cloud? Does not solving the problem keep you up at night? Do you want to be challenged in your job while putting efforts into a product with global impact and lasting presence? If you answered yes to these questions, let’s talk...
Come join TriTech Software Systems in this unique opportunity that combines DevOps and internal tools development responsibilities!
A successful candidate needs to be able to analyze business needs to design, implement, and maintain tooling for both on-premise and cloud-based infrastructure and ensure high availability of systems. Also, you will participate in creating and enhancing internal tools used to assess the health of our R&D programs.
Who we are:
We consider ourselves to be passionate engineers that put our hearts and souls into our software suite for public safety, and it shows. Our products are installed at police, fire, and emergency medical services agencies around the globe, servicing the needs of over 250 million citizens in over 13 countries.
TriTech’s been in business since 1993, but maintains an entrepreneurial and forward thinking culture. We are on a mission to make first responders’ working life simpler, safer, happier, and vastly more productive.
Today, we are actively developing the technologies to make this possible, building trust between communities and first responders with the ultimate goal of saving lives.
Interested? Here’s what we need from you:
- Experience in working with core AWS Cloud services (e.g. EC2, ASG, S3, IAM, Lambda, VPC constructs, RDS, AWS CLI etc.)
- Expertise in automation of provisioning, installation, configuration, and upgrade tasks using PowerShell and at least one other common scriptinglanguages (Python, Perl, VBscript etc.)
- Experience in leveraging CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Git etc.) for automation
- Experience with virtualization technologies (e.g. VMware, HyperV)
- Strong and comprehensive knowledge of Windows operating systems and Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge and experience in working withnetworking components, protocols and security (e.g. subnets, firewalls, routing, DNS, HTTP, TLS/SSL, etc.)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and 3+ years of experience
Bonus points for:
- Certified in AWS
- Experience with ElasticSearch stack
- Previous experience migrating applications from on-premises to cloud infrastructure
- Skills or desire to learn – we have lots of different products in our offerings and love engineers that have more than just one skill set or interest!
What we offer in return for all your great skills:
- Competitive salary with annual bonus program
- 401K with employer match
- 17 days starting PTO plus 10 holidays
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Wellness program and an on-site fitness facility (at select locations)
- Employee discounts (movies, gym, and more)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual onsite flu shots (Employer Paid)
What’s exciting beyond that?
- We are the leaders in public safety software analytics and use cutting-edge mapping technology!
- Our development environment is well-structured, we pass the Joel Test with flying colors (12 for 12!): http://www.joelonsoftware.com/articles/fog0000000043.html
- Furthering learning and education – whether it’s taking classes at a local university or an in-house training session on SQL, TriTech is committed to expanding the brain power of their people.
- Mission driven culture – our responsibilities and commitments to our customers are top priority and everyone here rallies around our common goals.
- We stand behind our core values and hope that you find value in them too:
- Bold Vision – our commitment to always reaching and growing as individuals and as an organization.
- Ownership in Action – each employee feeling empowered to think creatively and act enthusiastically to solve problems and achieve.
- Honoring Commitments – Following through with our commitments to each other, and to our customers and being deliberate and thoughtful when making commitments.