Less than 5 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Our client, a rapidly growing global telecom firm now expanding in Austin, is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their Infrastructure team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for troubleshooting of multiple IT systems, while also generating cost-effective improvements to these systems. There is a strong opportunity for professional growth in this role.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of different IT systems distributed over Europe, the Americas and Asia for corporate and production usage.
- Plan and deploy system upgrades following best practices to support customers.
- Make recommendations for improvements to the current infrastructure and security.
- Analyze systems and integrity to reduce costs and increase capabilities.
- Troubleshooting on the VoIP systems and backbone.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or closely related technical field of study (Master's degree a plus).
- 3+ years of experience in the IT industry.
- Strong expertise in Linux systems and services.
- Solid abilities in scriptinglanguages like Bash, Perl and others.
- Good knowledge of networking, security and virtualization.
- Detailed knowledge of hardware architecture and database operations.
- Understanding of VoIP, comfortable with SIP/SS7, and related open source projects is desirable.
- Ability to work well independently.
- Salary up to $100,000, plus bonus, commensurate with experience.
- Flexible work schedule that allows you to work from home 1 day/week with company contribution for home internet cost.
- Free soda/snacks in a very modern downtown Austin office.
- Direct hire with this global employer (Onboarding in Belgium, passport needed).
Our client has a casual and international company culture. If you are collaborative, passionate about your job, and are capable of working independently, you will feel at home and be a valuable addition to their team. Please submit your resume to be considered for this exciting new opportunity.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 22years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.