We are looking for DevOps Engineer for our client in Atlanta, GA
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Contract : 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Design and implement internal best practices, automated CI and CD system.
- Usage of Jenkins for CICD, GIT for version and testing and development.
- Author standards and guidelines to guide the user-created software and to protect vulnerable information
- Review an d approve the modification of existing CICD automation scripts
- Document scripts and automation and share knowledge with team members to ensure complete support coverage
- Collaborate with application teams for deployment of fixes and troubleshooting of issues
- Provide system development and releasesupport as necessary.
- System monitoring for connectivity and security.
- Create automation processes for deployment of customization, upgrades and monitoring through DevOps Tools
- Identify process optimizations, end-to?end customer requirement tracking process.
Minimum Qualifications (years of experience, educational/technical requirements, etc.):
- 9+ yrs experience in Software Development (full stack)
- 4+ yrs experience in Cloud Automation (Chef, Terraform, Cloud Formation)
- 5+ yrs experience in Jenkin s CI / CD automation and administration
- 5+ years of experience in GIT for versioning, testing and development.
- 3+ years of AWS experience with DevOps.
- 2+ years of experience with Big data technologies
- Experience on Rally, Confluence, SonarCube, Tinfoil and Quality gates
- Should be able to implement some of the industry best practices in systems automations
- Design & Administration of Cloud Formation
- Installation and configuration of Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Puppet master, agent nodes and an admin control workstation
- Knowledge of monitoring tools like RedShift, CloudWatch etc.
- Knowledge on U nix / Linux scripting.
- Knowledge of ITIL methodologies in supporting large scale projects