Candidate will be required to work in a consultative manner directly with customers, and customer support teams to deliver projects which include the following
The Dev/Ops Engineer position is part of the Information Technology team focused on building moderndigital software and provide a seamless, automated work environment. The scope of work includes the design, development, delivery, and support of Dev/Ops automation tools and processes. This is required to support continuous integration / continuous delivery (CICD) ensuring tight integration and early detection of issues for quick delivery cycle-time. The position is part of a fast-paced and exciting team focused on delivering powerful business systems that enable the company to deliver an amazing experience.
Additional duties include:
1. Act within a cross-functional, scrum-based team focused on agile and continuous software delivery.
2. Demonstrate highly effective communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
Key Skills Required:
· Bash (extensive)
· Maven (extensive)
· Java (at least 8; Lagom or Play a definite plus)
· Version Control System (specifically Git)
· Groovy Scripting
· DC/OS (including Mesos)
· Cassandra (or similar)
· JaCoCo (or code coverage analysis in general)