As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
- Minimum 2 years hands on experience in DevOps tools (Jenkins/IBM Urbancode Deploy/Git/SVN, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years experience setting up applications and Web Servers, designing/understanding the database architecture, concepts of Load Balancer, Firewalls, Job scheduling mechanisms and other environment related activities.
- Minimum 2 years experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry and other Cloud environments
- Good understanding on Application Development area for Development on Java/Spring boot, Angular/UI and Node Applications
- Familiar with Test Driven Development
- Continuous and Touch-less Testing skills via Automated scripts (selenium, chrome headless, phantomJs, etc)
- Application Security and Vulnerability Scans
- Skilled in Dashboard tools (Dynatrace/Splunk, etc)
- Experience Agile and X-Agile working methodologies
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to drive/display ownership/proactive behavior
- Should be able to communicate effectively in English (Oral and Written) across a broad spectrum of cultural differences
- Should be able to communicate effectively in the local language (Oral and Written) across a broad spectrum of cultural differences, where required
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
JOB NO. 00705256