7 is seeking a Sr./Staff Cloud/Dev Ops Engineer who will participate in the design and development of its next generation Cloud platform. Working with Systems Engineering and Cloud Infrastructure, you will leverage your expertise in developing and running cloud technologies to engage with development, service engineers and business leaders to understand product direction, design solutions, deliver and support our next generation infrastructure.
- We committed to bring DevOps automation infrastructure (CI / CD / Tools Automation / CleanArchitecture), culture and best practices to deliver exceptional value to its customers.
- The individual will be responsible to work as a part of the DevOps transformation effort that we have undertaken with our multiple clients.
- Individual will be responsible for delivering optimal Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) environments to multiple project teams, which are geographically distributed and simultaneously working on multiple products / releases that share code and other resources.
- A./B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience, MSpreferred
- 5+ years of software development experience with proficiency in Python, Perl or similar.
- 2 or more years of experience in OpenStack, AWS, or other cloud-based solutions.
- Experience with shell scripts, Chef, REST API, Linux Systems, Git or similar
- Experience supporting a wide range of technologies, including open-source, hardware/software, custom applications, commercial and cloud in an efficient and automated manner. Apigee expertise a plus.
- Skilled in automation (Puppet, Chef, etc.) and monitoring (Nagios, Cacti, Ganglia etc.) technologies in production setting
Hands on with the following tools that are required for setting up Continuous Delivery environment:
- Version management - Git + Bitbucket (or Gerrit or Github); Subversion or others
- Build tools - Maven, Gradle, Ant, nmake and other build tools.
- CI tools - Jenkins and others
- Binary Management tools - Artifactory, Nexus and others
- Strong Coding / Scripting - Python, Ruby, Shell
- Configuration Management - Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt
- Containerization - Docker and / or others.
- Infrastructure / Virtualization tools - vCloud, Openstack, Amazon Ec2, Microsoft Azure and others
Requirements Management - Jira + Agile Jira, Rally and others
- Understanding of Hadoop Ecosystem will be a strong plus.
- Understanding of Test Automation Frameworks will be a plus
- Understanding of Java or similar programming framework will be a plus.