We are seeking a Director of DevOps and Technology Operations, to be responsible for helping lead GEP’s Account Management Teams and service lines for all Technology client accounts.
This position will provide technology and consulting services to GEP Clients in the areas of procurement.
A key requirement for this role is to understand clients’ business requirements and ensure that the products/services are provided to the client meeting or exceeding the expectations.
- Responsible for Delivery & Development of software for support of Production and Field teams
- Manage teams and deliverables globally related to:
• Cloud Operations
• Client Setup
• Cloud Infrastructure Administration
• Information Security
- Management and co-ordination of offshore and onsite ‘Scrum of Scrums’ with Scrum Masters, Product Development Managers and other stakeholders
- Release planning & management along with Product Development Managers, Business Solution Partners & Business Stakeholders
- Identify, define, develop and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiency, mitigate risk, resolve issues and achieve cost savings for GEP and our clients
- Quality and Process Management Initiatives for continuous Improvement and movement towards DevOps
- Requirement Analysis with Technical Architects or Development Teams and Product Development Manager
- Monitor and direct others to act in accordance with company initiatives, processes and methodology
- Other related responsibilities as needed by the business
- 10-15years of relevant experience with managing and growing technology operations for rapid-growth companies
- Excellent client relationship skills and a strong technology background in supply chain and procurement preferred
- Experience in a management within a cloud-based product or services organization highly preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise in the successful delivery of technology engagements with proven track record.
- Strong project/program management skills.
- Strong customer facing skills, ability to influence and motivate clients and employees, excellent oral and written communication & analytical skills, leadership skills, self-motivation
- Must be flexible to travel up to 25%.
- Should have a very strong academic record with a BA or BS from a top tier school, MBA or Master’s degree highly preferred.
- Proficient in MS office applications including Word, PowerPoint & Excel (ability to create formula & to analyze data is required)
If you think you have what it takes to succeed, we want to hear from you. It’s time to set your career path on an upward trajectory, and the possibilities are endless.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.