KG Workforce Solutions is recruiting for a DevOps / Business Applications Developer for a permanent position in Columbia, SC. This is a great opportunity for a senior developer who is looking to join a growing IT department with lots of innovative projects on the horizon.
The DevOps Developer requires strong analytical and technical abilities, capable of developing new ideas and systems, while evaluating old ones for improvement and enhancement.
The DevOps Developer will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Facilitating problem solving and collaboration to develop improved and new applications and features
- Creating and building user interfaces for web and mobile applications with modern design pattern frameworks such as Angular, React, Knockout, etc.
- Analyzing functional requirements and making appropriate recommendations and working with Business Analysts to solidify requirements
- Evaluating use cases for microservice based solutions
- Developing analysis diagrams to document and communicate results or issues
- Implementing Micro service-based solutions and creating RESTful web services
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' experience in applications development
- Advanced skills in C# and other Object-Oriented languages
- Experience in integrating with Enterprise Service Bus
- Understanding of Domain Driven Design
- Experience in DevOps enabled continuous integration
- Strong experience and understanding of Agile environments
- Knowledge of monolithic applications/services
- Experience with JIRA, GitHub, and Docker preferred
- Authorization to work for any employer in the US without visa sponsorship/transfer
If you have the required skills for the position and are looking to be part of a growing and collaborative team, we encourage you to apply today! This position offers excellent benefits, competitive compensation, and a great working environment. Visa sponsorship/transfer is not available.