ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level? Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture Technology and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds. WORK YOU’LL DO As a DevOps Specialist professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:· Adapts existing methods and procedures to create alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.· Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.· Uses own judgment to determine optimal solution to recommend.· Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or teams leads.· Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.· Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance. Manages medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Basic qualifications
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum 2 years' continuous integration tool experience with one of the following; Bamboo, Travis, hudson, buildbot, or Jenkins
- Minimum 2 years' Source code management tool experience with one of the following; Git, mercurial, svn, or perforce.
- Minimum 2 years' code build tool experience with one of the following; maven, grunt, gradle
- Experience with development tools (such as Git, SVN, Jenkins, Maven, Grunt, Chef, Puppet) in some of these domain areas: source control management, continuous integration, automated deployments, configuration management
- Experience scripting in shell, python or bash
- Experience integrating functional test automation suites (Selenium) with continuous integration systems
- Experience with Java or other programming language
- Understanding of ITIL processes
- Experience in an Agile delivery environment, Cloud infrastructure environment (such as AWS) or other application/web server (such as Websphere)
- Bachelor's degree
Professional Skill Requirements:
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed. This role requires 100% travel flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday - Thursday)
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/careers.