M9 Solutions is seeking a DevOps/Cloud Engineer to work on a government contract for a client located in Washington, DC. Candidates must have an active Public Trust clearance.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Must possess at least 10 years of relevant work experience and a bachelor's degree in computer science (or a related field) from an accredited university.
- A postgraduate degree from an accredited university may substitute for 6 years of experience.
- Experience scripting in Chef, puppet.
- Experience with cloud computing services, such as Azure or Amazon Web Services.
- Scripting skills or experience.
- Familiarity with DevOps practices.
- Experience with database management.
- Experience with various operating systems (Windows, Mac OS, and Linux).
- Possesses and applies expertise across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Plans and leads major technology assignments.
- Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- May supervise others.
- Must have an active Public Trust clearance.
- Looking for an analytical and innovative Cloud Engineer to design, implement, and manage cloud computing applications and data management systems.
- Understands unique business needs and can provide effective solutions while following DevOps practices.
- Create, test, and implement Microsoft Azure services.
- Engineer network changes.
- Perform software integration.
- Assist with deployment of cloud-based infrastructures.
- Oversee database management.