DevOps Cloud Engineer (AWS)
- Create cloud-based infrastructure using tools like Chef, Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Enhance and maintain Continuous Delivery and Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/CD)
- Maintain and implement monitoring and alerting to help manage Service Level Agreements
- Building and maintaining tools, solutions and microservices associated with deployment and our development teams, ensuring that all meet SLAs and errors are minimized.
- Actively troubleshooting any issues that arise during testing and production, catching and solving issues before launch.
- Automating our operational processes as needed, with accuracy and in compliance with our Cyber Security standards
- Enable the software development and deployment pipeline in order to keep continuous delivery pipeline running like “well-oiled” machine; This will enable the team to develop new features and support existing features at scale
- Experience with relational databases is a plus (PostgreSQL, MSSQL)
- We are looking for ambitious individuals with a history of high achievement and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment with peers who challenge them to be better.
- 3-5+ years’ experience with AWS environments and configuration management
- Experience with several scripting languages including PowerShell, Ruby, Python and Bash
- Knowledge of systems operations, networking, and application servers
- Experience in working with AWS CF, Terraform, Ansible, Docker, Puppet or Chef for automation and configuration.
- AWS certifications desired (CSA, DevOps, etc.)