We are looking for Devops Automation Engineer for our client in Frisco, TX
Job Title: Devops Automation Engineer
Job Location: Frisco, TX
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Primary skills: CA Atomic, Jenkins, JIRA,
- Secondary skills: Puppet, Cloud concepts
- Good understanding on SDLC
- Strong comm skills
- Practical exposure on implementing above said tools
- Strong Object oriented development experience.
- Proficiency in C# and/or Java programming, data modeling and web development using RESTful services
- Proven RDBMS skills (MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL)
- Strong knowledge of scriptinglanguage like Python, Perl, PowerShell and/or Ruby
- 3+ years’ recent experience using Automic ONE Automation Platform
- 5+ years’ experience setting up and configuring build servers and build agents.
- Knowledge of JFrog Artifactory, BitBucket / GIT, SVN and other SCM tools
- Knowledge of Public / Private Cloud (SaaS, PaaS, SDN, SDS)
- Knowledge of desired state configuration, automated deployment, continuous integration, and releaseengineering tools like Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Bamboo, Maven, Ant etc.
- A BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience with good scripting/programming skills.
- Prior software experience with build management, configuration management and/or quality testing.
- Experience with SCM practices including Agile, continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD).
- Experience building and deploying with Java and Microsoft technologies.
- Intermediate to advanced expertise in LINUX, UNIX, knowledge of hardware, command line tools and application programming interfaces (APIs).
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a high-profile environment.
- Ability to interact effectively with diverse cross-functional groups, including Quality, Configuration Management, Data Management, IT operations, and Project Management.
- Team Culture: Our team is fast paced, fun, highly energetic, motivated and hardworking. We expect our candidates to be integrated into our results-driven and solution-oriented culture from the get-go. Our team attains high-quality results on challenging projects; the belief that outcomes are linked to one's effort rather than chance and the tendency to personally set challenging yet realistic goals.