Aternity’s mission is to unleash the digital experience for every enterprise. At Aternity, we help global enterprises optimize digital experiences for all of their customers, consumers and employees as they transact, collaborate and interact with technology. Our SaaS solution delivers actionable insights on end user experience at every device, app and click, enabling the digital enterprise to understand its pulse constantly and at every endpoint.
Aternity is backed by Thoma Bravo, headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices globally. Our team is growing with world-class thinkers who are ready to empower the digital enterprise and share our passion for innovation, collaboration and digital connection. Your ideas matter, are valued and should be shared. Join us!
As a DevOps engineer at Aternity you will help design, develop and operate our SaaS Platform at scale. You’ll work in a highly technical environment with other expert engineers who all have a passion for building and improving our platform using the latest technologies.
About the Role
- Serve as a DevOps Engineer to design, develop and operate the Aternity SaaS platform
- Ensure our SaaS platform is always improving and following the state of the art in areas such as infrastructure as code, continuous deployment and continuous monitoring
- Work with development teams to ensure application services running on our SaaS platform follow best practices and use the latest monitoring and testing techniques
- Assist with investigating and troubleshooting of SaaS platform and customer issues.
- Action Oriented- encourage autonomy and provides opportunity for other to contribute outside of their delegated tasks.
- Embraces accountability- Establish tasks ownership over the team’s results. Provides adequate feedback enabling others to change course midstream and meet goals.
- Planning and managing work- Plans and organizes project and tasks at a level to allow proactive identification of capacity and constraints. Redirect tasks when faces with setback or obstacle, such that momentum is not lost.
- Continues learning- Provides development feedback and coaching to others in order to enable independent delivery and quality work. Actively seeks feedback from others to determine areas of improvement. Gets involved with activity that extends and challenge current skills and capabilities.
- Communicating effectively with others-Communicates in a multi directional manner, ensuring all parties can take
- BS/MS degree in a technical field, or equivalent military or career experience
- 2-4 years of experience in a software engineering, automation or operations role
- Self-motivated and capable of high performance under minimal supervision
- Programming skills with a language such as Python, Go or Node.js
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes or another container orchestration tool
- Experience working with AWS is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Eager to learn new skills, experiment, and learn from failures
Aternity values a diverse and expressive workforce. We are committed to a culture of equality and inclusivity that fosters dialog, innovation, compassion, respect and collaboration. At Aternity all ideas matter. We do not discriminate against people, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Your uniqueness drives our excellence.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB