Ecommerce Infrastructure & DevOps Architect:
- Lead the design of the next generation CI/CD pipeline for a large ecommerce implementation based on Oracle ATG's platform.
- Lead the infrastructure and application deployment design of the ecommerce implementation to migrate the application to a more modern virtual infrastructure.
- Assess, recommend, build and integrate with best-of-breed, off-the-shelf commercial and open-source software components
- Drive architecture discussions, performance optimizations and end to end improvements into the platform with domain architects and leads
- Work closely with Infrastructure Provisioning, Application Development and Operations teams to provide fully automated build and deployment routines for Development, Staging, and Production environments
- Assess, recommend and design the move of applications on legacy infrastructure to a more modern hybrid cloud infrastructure
- 5-6years experience working for a large ecommerce implementation based on platforms like ATG, WCS Commerce.
- Experience with Oracle's ATG Commerce platform deployment is a plus
- Experience with modern CI/CD practices and tooling with exposure to areas like
- Build management
- Release management
- Environment automation
- Non-production environment support
- Configuration management
- Change management
- Application monitoring, performance management and production support of mission-critical applications
- Broad awareness of different areas of DevOps
- While it is not necessary to have expert knowledge of every DevOps tool, process and technology in the spectrum, it is required to have a strong working knowledge with many of the following technologies, or their commercial or open source equivalents:
- Clouds: practical experience running production or dev/test environments on AWS, OpenStack, Azure, VmWare or other clouds.
- Version control systems: Git, Subversion, CVS.
- Build/CI/CD tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, etc..
- Understanding of common network protocols: TCP/IP, SSH, FTP, HTTP, DNS, SMTP
- Deployment, configuration and administration of common middleware stacks: JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Jetty, Oracle Weblogic, IBM WebSphere, SpringSource dm Server, etc.
- Configuration & deployment automation: Qubell, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, Ansibles
- Containers: Docker, Rocket, others