Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: help us build and deliver solutions for our clients!
Your Life As A Maven:
- Will be expected to drive all technical and automated build solutions design within both existing architectures and new solutions.
- Automation of operational processes as well as building and evolving continuous delivery platforms with the objective of provisioning and moving changes into production in a faster and higher quality manner.
- Interact and work with client infrastructure and development teams and other 3rd-party partners under their Out of Data Center strategies.
- Orchestrate project execution as with presenting to peers and senior executive audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- End-to-end understanding of software development methodologies and tool chains including build automation, server configuration management, version control, testing, code quality and release automation.
- Hands-on experience architecting, engineering and managing cloud solutions on Google, AWS and/or Azure. GCP specific experience includes App Engine, Compute, Kubernetes, REST API, Bigtable.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.