Global Consulting Company
Green Card holder or US Citizen ONLY
**Do not apply unless you are a Green Card holder or a US Citizen**
Location(s) : New York NY, EngleWood Cliffs, NJ & Culver City Ca & Denver Co.
Job Title – DevOps Architect Relevant Experience – 10 to 15years
· Minimum experience of 10 years as technical lead /technical architect.
· 3+ years’ experiencerequired as a DevOps Architect
· Experienced in DevOps transformations across larger enterprises. Specifically this role demands a strong command of the DevOps principles · Experience in establishing DevOps practices including leadership in culture changes, Agile adoption, Lean practices, Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment · Strong background in Agile Methodologies and Practices. Experience with Agile framework and Lean concepts. Specifically a strong understanding of how it incorporates and scales with DevOps transformations · Deep understanding of Process mapping /Value Stream mapping
· Identify, analyze, coordinate, and resolve environment and infrastructure needs to ensure a smooth running application · Hands-on experience in build & enablement of continuous delivery platform by centrally hosting right technology stack to accelerate the delivery of work from DEV to OPS to the Customers · Have direct and demonstrated experience integrating / developing / working with APIs · Strong knowledge is required in the following tools: GitHub, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus, urbanCode, Selenium, Ansible and AWS · Assist in developing and implementing best practices for software build tools (Ant, Maven, Gradle) and Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins).
· Knowledge of SCM concepts (branching, merging, integration, etc.) – GitHub/SVN · Experience using Unit Test tools for Java workflow
· Knowledge of Static analysis tools – SonarQube, CAST
· Familiar with modern Dev Stack tools like GitHub, Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Chef etc · Experience in Test Automation frameworks and Test Automation skills
· Familiar with Test Driven Development tools such as Cucumber, Selenium · Knowledge of centralized repository tools – Nexus, Artifactory
· Experience in Deployment & Rel. automation using Jenkins / uDeploy / uRelease · Security Vulnerability Assessment Automation experience using tool like - WhiteHat · Scripting using Python
· J2EE applications development experience
· Need to have good knowledge with DB Code Change Deployment Automation using tools like – Liquibase / Datical · Knowledge of Cloud technologies/platforms such as RedHat OpenShift, AWS · Understanding of Linux operating systems
· Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills · Strong communication written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate to various levels of leadership in the organization · Strong preference for a consulting background with a Big 4, IBM, Accenture, or other consulting firm.
· Experience with Global Delivery Model with demonstrated knowledge of processes and methodologies · Ability to present at senior levels, and executive levels
· Ability to work with diverse TCS teams in various service lines, across multiple time zones · Ability to be a part of and collaborate with multi-cultural teams
· Strong Communications, MSO or entertainment domain background is desired.
· Willing to travel to different client locations
As a DevOps Architect, will be responsible for leading the technical strategy and vision for Client’s Enterprise DevOps implementation initiatives, closely working with Client’s Leadership and technologists to produce key architectural capabilities, and ensure the stability, security and scalability of the system.
Software development automation, DevOps tools integration, Software testing automation, and Automating Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment environments/pipelines. DevOps dashboard creation, DevOps Self-service platform development, Collaboration tools integration with Continuous Delivery tool set.
· Work with client team to establish enterprise standards for DevOps practices including but not limited to: o Distributed SCM
o Continuous Integration (CI)
o Centralized Repository
o Static Code Analysis
o Continuous Testing
o Continuous Deployment (CD)
o Enable CI/CD pipeline Monitoring
o Self-Service Platform Design and Implementation
o Centralized DevOps Dashboard
o Continuous Security
o Cloud adoption and containerization
· Further refine the current conceptual DevOps framework tailored to Client’s context including elements that cover people, process and tools · Document DevOps best practices for enterprise adoption that align and work with Agile adoption efforts · Document a DevOps Transformation framework based on learnings from the Pilots · Assist with oversight of DevOps pilots across Lines of Business (LOB) as they are identified · Develop a detailed DevOps transformation framework that can be adopted across the enterprise, including considerations to people, process and tools.
· Document ideal state processes covering various DevOps related processes