We are looking for Devops Architect for our client in Atlanta, GA
Job Title: Devops Architect
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
Skills and Qualifications:
- 12-15years of experience with systems architecture and tier 3 operations
- Full 360 DevOps skills and Expert in systems architecture in DevOps model.
- Work effectively with upper management and multiple stakeholders
- Must also be able to lead technical personnel
- Improve client knowledge base and provide thought leadership in deployment automation, continuous integration, and continuous delivery, monitoring, automated scaling, building reliable services with SLA meeting availability
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise, Create Dashboards and Monitoring in one or more core Performance and Analysis tools such as AppDynamics, Splunk, Grafana etc
- Review Architecture and system design and support performance design patterns, architecture reviews, capacity planning, code profiling, and root cause analysis.
- Available to provide on and off hours operations support as required in support of production incidents
- Design, build an automated DevOps delivery/deployment model to enable continuous release of software into cloud environments
- Excellent knowledge of Shell, Groovy, Ruby, Java, Python
- Experience with container orchestration platforms such as CloudFoundry, Kubernetes, or Docker
- Experience in a DevOps environment using tools such as GIT, Jenkins, Artifactory, Jira, Maven, Ant etc.
- Worked in a fast-paced Agile development environment.
- Solid understanding of SDLC phases including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, release and maintenance.
- Experience in Sterling Order Management is plus with knowledge of WebSphere Commerce and Application Server.