Job Title: DevOps Architect
Location: Atlanta GA
- Should have proficiency in DevOps methodology with extensive work done in Continuous Integration, Continuous -Deployment, Release Automation and Management. - Familiarity with some of the DevOps tools like Stash, Git, JIRA, Bamboo, Jenkins, Artifactory, and UDeploy.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services.
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby, Groovy).
- Strong grasp of automation tools (UI, NON-UI supporting tools).
- Experience with a mix of Bamboo, Jenkins, Stash, Git, Jira, Chef, Puppet, RTC, Splunk, Ruby, Python, Shell scripting.
- Experience in design and architecture for unit and integration testing tools like JUNIT, Mockito, Selenium, and JMeter.
- Experience in design and architecture for Build and Deployment methodologies with tools like ANT, Maven etc.
- Strong Knowledge of development life cycle and enabling integration between different phases through usage of commercial/open source tools.
- Experience in pre-sales activities like Proposal preparation, RFP/RFI responses etc. is desired.
- Passionate about technology and enjoys challenges.