Tracking Code 553-621
GetWellNetwork is on a mission to help people take an active role in their health journey. Our team of more than 260 employees across the U.S. thrives on inspiration and strives to make a difference for patients and families. If you are a relationship building closer, experienced at working within the highest levels of health care systems, and passionate about working in a high-growth, dynamic and innovative environment that is changing an industry, we want to speak with you.
GetWellNetwork is looking for a software engineer with a focus on mobile development but with a willingness to adapt and learn other technologies covering different client devices. The Client Device team is responsible for creating the foundation on these devices to deliver our Inpatient Experience for use at scale. Some examples of these devices range from Linux based PCs, iPads, Smart TVs and other emerging technologies.
About the role :)
We are currently in the process of expanding the mobile and TV fronts of the company and are looking for more resources to help drive this goal not only for the team, but the company. Working on this team requires the ability to work well in a group situation, willingness to answer questions, and the openness to ask questions no matter how simple or mundane.
About you :)
- Communicates openly and easily
- Aggressively attacks new projects
- Willing to learn new techniques and technology, sometimes for each new project
- Desire to know and understand why features and products are being developed
- Happy to work on and support others on a team
- Able to work with a variety of people, some technical, some not
- Not put off by having team members across the country or the globe, willing use any available tool to ensure good communication across the teamSkills
- Strong ability to read API documentation and adapt to needed use cases
- Experience with Kotlin for Android app development, iOS experience a plus
- Contribute to all phases of the software development cycle
- Provide recommendations for changes and improvements
- College a plus, but not required
- Must have experience working on software projects in either a professional or open source environment
About GetWellNetwork :)
GetWellNetwork, Inc.® is the Precision Engagement™ health care company. Our solutions engage patients and families, empower clinicians and deliver outcomes that matter. From inpatient to outpatient, to physician practices and urgent care clinics, to patients on-the-go, GetWellNetwork offers the only cross-continuum platform that performs across every care setting.
GetWellNetwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Location Bethesda, Maryland, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular