Dynetics, an employee-owned company, is seeking talented Development Workflow Automation Engineers to join a growing team of other engineers in creating reliable software products. With offices across the United States supporting defense, space, and cyber, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering solutions. Job responsibilities/focus areas include:
- Implementation, maintenance, and extension of continuous integration tools in a classified environment involving custom software and hardware development in order to reliably track the status of bugs and change requests for dozens of concurrent software and hardware baselines.
- Creation of continuous deployment toolchains to streamline professional software and hardware deliveries with supporting documentation including version descriptions, test results, and robust installation tools.
- Development of continuous build and test toolsets to perform automated release candidate generation and verification.
Software development toolchain automation.
A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, or related technical degree is preferred. Non-degreed candidates with experience in continuous delivery and automated test development will be considered based on the relevance of the experience.
- Candidate must have a strong background in software development to facilitate the creation of custom tools and scripts in a variety of programming languages such as C++, Java, Python, and Groovy.
· Candidates with familiarity in administration and/or custom extension of one or more of the following tools are preferred: Atlassian products (JIRA, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Confluence, HipChat), Git, Jenkins, and MATLAB.
· A minimum of 3 years of professional software configuration management and/or test automation experience is preferred, but not required.
· Junior candidates with strong qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Candidate must possess good interpersonal skills and have the desire to work in a highly focused technical team.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
Job Number: 01.01.07-43