Currently we are looking for a Development Team Leader (iOS) for our San Francisco, CA office to make the team even stronger.
This role is for an onsiteiOS rock stardeveloper. As a Development TeamLeader, you will oversee multiple streams of concurrentiOS development in a given sprint. You will set the app'sinternal technical roadmap and ensure that all teams are working toward the technical same goals. The Development TeamLeader will manage the technical tug of war that may arise when many teams are working on the same code base.
- Design key components of the iOS application;
- Coordinate the development efforts of multiple iOS teams;
- Collaborate closely with product and design teams to create innovative user interfaces and features, optimized for mobile platforms;
- Continue improving the app quality of experience on a large number of devices;
- Stay up-to-date on iOS platform and ecosystem developments;
- Help us push the boundaries of what is possible in a mobile UI.
- Strong desire to experiment and work with the latest mobiletechnologies;
- Passion for writing a readable, maintainable and well-tested code;
- Experience consuming RESTful JSON APIs;
- Experience building native iOS apps with Objective-C/Swift;
- At least one app in the App Store;
- Expert-level knowledge of iOS with at least 5 years of experience developing, shipping, and maintaining mobile applications;
- Knowledge of general software design patterns as well as iOS design patterns;
- Deep understanding of iOS framework internals;
- Be up-to-date on the latest framework changes, build tools, and libraries;
- Proficient in Objective-C and Swift with strong object-oriented design skills;
- Able to work independently and drive results;
- iOS, Objective-C, Swift, SOAP, Alamofire, JSON, Xcode Build System, GIT, JIRA, Xcode, and MVC design pattern;
- BS degree in computer science or equivalent work experience.