Currently we are looking for a Development Team Leader (Android) for our San Francisco, CA office to make the team even stronger.
This role is for an onsiteAndroid rock stardeveloper. As a Development TeamLeader, you will oversee multiple streams of concurrentAndroid development in a given sprint. You will set the app'sinternal technical roadmap and ensure that all teams are working toward the technical same goals. The Development TeamLeader will manage the technical tug of war that may arise when many teams are working on the same code base.
- Design key components of the Android application;
- Coordinate the development efforts of multiple Android teams;
- Collaborate closely with product and design teams to create innovative user interfaces and features, optimized for mobile platforms;
- Continue improving the app quality of experience on a large number of devices;
- Stay up-to-date on Android platform and ecosystem developments;
- Help us push the boundaries of what is possible in a mobile UI.
- Strong desire to experiment and work with the latest mobiletechnologies;
- Passion for writing a readable, maintainable and well-tested code;
- Experience consuming RESTful JSON APIs;
- Experience building native Android apps with Java/RxJava;
- At least one app in the Play Store;
- Expert-level knowledge of Android with at least 5 years of experience developing, shipping, and maintaining mobile applications;
- Knowledge of general software design patterns as well as Android design patterns;
- Deep understanding of Android framework internals;
- Be up-to-date on the latest framework changes, build tools, and libraries;
- Proficient in Java with strong object-oriented design skills;
- Able to work independently and drive results;
- Android, Java, JUnit, Espresso, Robolectric, Mockito, SOAP, Dagger 2, GSON, Retrofit, OkHttp, JSON, Gradle, Picasso, Fresco;
- GIT, JIRA, Android Studio, MVP and MVVM design patterns;
- BS degree in computer science or equivalent work experience.