Ranked as #12 on Forbes’ List of 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies for 2017, EPAM is committed to providing our global team of over 24,000 people with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty, and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Development Team Lead. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
- Get expertise in customer’s APIs and components built by different teams and provide guidance to the team how to utilize them in best way
- Be voice and face of remote engineering team and stand up for their interests making suggestions how to improve existing API
- Deal with hands-on issues (troubleshooting, estimation, scope review) for OTT application
- Perfect communication skill
- Experience with leading distributed teams (4-10 people)
- Hands-on experience in BrightScript or JS or Java or any other program language and wiliness to learn BrightScript at least for 3 years
- Experience working with mobile/CPE/STB devices and awareness about their limitation is a big plus
- Ability to read, understand and make suggestions about architecture for OTT platforms
- Experience applying different estimation techniques for scope estimation