It's not just clich?. The heart of Billtrust is our people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year-over-year growth over the past 15years. And, we're transforming the industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment cycle management solution from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do
Billtrust is seeking a hands-on technical Team Lead to join our Agile team tasked with designing, implementing and supporting products on our SaaS platform. You will provide technical direction and mentoring to a group of experienced developers, collaborating closely with Product, Quality & ReleaseEngineering, and DevOps. In addition to building new products used by our customers, you will also help bring our codebase to a modern, testable, and maintainable platform.
- Guide, coach, and advocate for a team of developers leveraging Agile/SCRUM techniques
- Build internal and external APIs
- Drive unit test automation and TDD techniques
- Design performant software with a DevOps mindset that will scale as our volumes increase
- Profile and measure software quality and performance as we continually improve our code base
What you'll bring to the team
- An attitude where no technical challenge is too great
- Ability to provide direction and mentoring to an experienced software development team utilizing Agile/SCRUM techniques
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well with a team-oriented environment
- 7+ years of demonstrated success delivering SaaS products
- Demonstrated experience building responsive web applications utilizing Angular
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing REST APIs using C#/.NET and/or Node.js
- Demonstrated knowledge of testable application design principles utilizing a unit test framework
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Experienceworking with Amazon Web Services (AWS) as a platform and CI tooling, desired
- BachelorDegree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
What you'll get
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is ?Casual Friday?, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located in Central Jersey within walking distance of the Hamilton train station.