It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is our people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year-over-year growth over the past 15 years. And, we're transforming the industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment cycle management solution from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
We're excited to move into our new, modernized company headquarters - Starting June 2018, our home will be located at 1009 Lenox Dr, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648.
What you'll do
Billtrust is seeking a hands-on technical Team Lead to join our Agile team tasked with designing, implementing and supporting products on our next-generation SaaS platform. You will provide technical direction and mentoring to a group of experienced developers, collaborating closely with Product, Quality & Release Engineering, and DevOps. In addition to building new products used by our customers, you will also help bring our codebase to a modern, testable, and maintainable platform.
- Guide, coach, and advocate for a team of developers leveraging Agile/SCRUM techniques
- Build internal and external APIs
- Drive unit test automation and TDD techniques
- Design performant software with a DevOps mindset that will scale as our volumes increase
- Profile and measure software quality and performance as we continually improve our code base
What you'll bring to the team
- An attitude where no technical challenge is too great
- Ability to provide direction and mentoring to an experienced software development team utilizing Agile/SCRUM techniques
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well with a team-oriented environment
- 7+ years of demonstrated success delivering SaaS products
- Demonstrated experience building responsive web applications utilizing Angular
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing REST APIs using C#/.NET and/or Node.js
- Demonstrated knowledge of testable application design principles utilizing a unit test framework
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) as a platform and CI tooling, desired
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)