Development Support Engineer
They will checkout emails, sync with pod team. Daily rhythm to catch cases as created. We are callback, not logging into phone. They will pick up cases, and call customers on the telephone.
We may do some forum support. Cases will come first. It is possible that there might be some forum support.
90% would be managing tickets, researching answers to tickets. Some self-study for tickets., 10% handling email. Attending occasional case triage.
Mobile build development experience – and any of the below:
- Latest versions of Xcode, IOS, MAC Os
- Objective C programming language
- APNS (push notification service)
- IDFA (identifier for advertisers), IDFV (identifier for vendor)
- Android OS v1.5 or newer
- C2DM (Cloud to device messaging), GCM ( Cloud Messaging), ADM (Device Messaging)
Familiarity (preferred not required) with the following technologies
- Xamarin Test Cloud
- Hockey App
- Azure Mobile engagement
- Xamarin Test Recorder
VSTS hosted build experience would be Nice to have.