Vyopta is seeking recent graduates for technical analyst roles in Austin, TX to help contribute to the development of our SaaS-based monitoring and analytics solution. The Vyopta Fresh Graduate Program places proactive and technical graduates within our Development team, which is largely in the innovation and expansion stages. We have opportunities in various areasdevelopment, design, build, platform, test, quality, data, frontend, and backend. After a two-month onboarding and training program alongside seasoned, technical Customer Success Engineers, analysts will be aligned with one of our development verticals including: Quality Assurance, DevOps, UI, Platforms, Data, Collection, and Customer Success.
As an entry-level analyst, you would be a key member of the core development team. You will collaborate with our team of engineers, developers, and product managers on the improvement and design of our SaaS-based solution to help us achieve an even higher level of scalability and reliability.
- Work in an Agile, Scrum development environment to understand the design, code, test requirements, and support of our technical SaaS-based solution.
- Maintain quality and contribute to the on-going development and production of Vyopta’s SaaS product.
- Communicate quality issues to product and development team.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, or a related technical field.
- At least a 3.0 overall GPA.
- Previous internshipexperience or 6-12months of professional work experience.
- Experience working with or developing B2B web applications is desirable.
- Troubleshooting/problem isolation experience.
- SQL skills a major plus.
- Linux/Windows admin experience a huge benefit.
- Understanding of analytics, data structures, and object-oriented programming.
- Responsible, dependable, and detail-oriented.
- Solid programming knowledge and working skills.
- A quick learner (mandatory).
- Passion for correctness and efficiency and ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Mission-driven, values-based tech startup culture
- 100% company paid individual medical & dental insurance coverage
- Market competitive compensation package
- Flexible PTO, sick, plus holidays
- Fun and casual office environment located on the greenbelt
- Free office parking
- Weekly bring your dog to work day
- Lunch and learn opportunities for continued education and career development