Development Marketing Communications Manager
The Development Marketing Communications Manager develops and implements a comprehensive marketing and communications strategy for Suburban Hospital Foundation, raising Suburban's philanthropic profile with key leading donors, friends of the hospital, employees and physicians.
- Conceives, develops and manages marketing communications materials and projects in support of the Foundation, ensuring that fundraising materials convey the hospital's brand message
- Reports to Senior Director, Consumer and Physician Engagement with accountability to the Director of Philanthropy
- Full Time, 40hrs per week
- Day Shift, Monday - Friday
- 8:30a - 5p
- Bachelor’s Degree with major in Public Relations, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 5yrs experience in marketing communications
- Previous experience in fundraising and/or healthcarepreferred, but not required
- Demonstrated record of conceiving and producing sophisticated strategic marketing communications with proficiency in messaging and writing in various formats
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.