The development manager is responsible for leading 3rd party development staff to deliver software projects to company standards and agreed timelines. They will participate in understanding and disseminating the company development goals for the DataScope Select and Plus product spaces. The job involves:
- Meeting with Product and Proposition staff to develop clear requirements
- Meeting with Business analyst and program managers to set priorities, provide estimates and determine schedules
- Meet with staff leads to set clear goals.
- As technical leader of a feed product, the manager will provide guidance for the technical client interfaces.
- Work with leads or write / review detailed functional specifications, create Jira tickets including low level designs where needed, and develop sprint cadence to company two week standard.
- Work with software development leads to help remove project blockers and ma