State Street Bank is looking to hire a person for a VP role for its state of the art risk technology platform. This person is going to be responsible to lead the team of highly energetic individuals who are going to be responsible for providing features to bring new client(s) on board for truView platform.
SSGX is a subsidiary of State street (With over 33 trillion$ in AUM) responsible for the delivery of riskreports primarily to hedge funds, pension funds and institutional clients. Such reports contain mainly model analytics, riskstatistics, stress test. These analytics are produced through State Street’s proprietary software, truView, and its pricing models.
Person joining the team will be expected to work on the following modules- projects:
- Understand the current architecture of the Risk platform
- Work with other agile teams to extend the functionality of the existing Risk application.
- Server side development
- Service Oriented Architecture – Development of REST services / API layer / Data Layer
- Developing new services for front end using SQL Server 2014 in the back end.
- ASP.NET / Ext.JS is plus
- Work with the Product management team to conduct and review regular SCRUM backlog
- Lead the team of developers and guide them for their daily work as part of the agile process.
- Will be responsible for analyzing the requirement, talking to business analyst for enhancement of the requirement and taking it all the way from conceptual phase to implementation phase and working with QA team to make sure that it gets tested and delivered to UAT.
- Will be responsible for working on various development related task including the service layer, REST services , API / Data layer
- Work with QA / Product support / Client service teams to help them on their daily needs if there are any.
- Experienced, fully competent in own area
- Shares own expertise with others; may co-ordinate activities of others/the team
- Interprets internal and/or external business issues and best practice in own discipline; applies to own role
- Promotes teamwork and works to establish consensus among team members
- Demonstrates creativity, the ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- At least 10 to 12 years’ experience of leading the team
- Experience in leading the Agile teams
- Must possess strong server side knowledge in C# 4.0 / 4.5
- Strong OOP knowledge
- .NET Remoting, Windows workflow Foundation , Multi-threading , Asynchronous communication
- Familiarity with Entity framework, Enterprise Lib components, REST,JSON, DOM, AJAX
- Experience with Xml -Sql server 2014
- SQL Skills is a must.
- Experience working in a technology driven environment.
- Good communication skill
- Experience in using SDLC tools like SVN, GitHub, TeamCity ,JIRA, RALLY
- BS or BA degreerequired in Computer Science or related field