Your potential. Your opportunity. Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018) with total assets of over $2.9 trillion (106.2 (JPY) as of March 30, 2018) and 150,000 colleagues in more than 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.Salesforce Development Engineer, Vice PresidentJob Summary
The position is responsible for planning the high level design and scoping the future Salesforce application environment and architecture (production, disaster recovery, and test) as part of various Salesforce initiatives across the Bank.Responsibilities
- Practical hands on experience in all functions of the Salesforce application.
- Provide management leadership in planning for the design, development and delivery within Salesforce.
- Direct a team of developers and business analysts working on Software as a Service solutions used by MUFG.
- Work closely with business users across Americas, EMEA and ASIA regions to facilitate rollout plan.
- 8-10 years' experience working within a Salesforce development environment, including 3-5 years as a technical lead.
- Financial Services experience
- Salesforce Certifications
- Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I, Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II (or previously issued Salesforce Certified Force.com Advanced Developer), Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant, and Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder certification.
- BS in Computer Science
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.