The development engineer will participate in an Agile software development process as a Scrum team member for a large Salesforce CRM implementation, participating in all relevant Scrum activities. The engineer will conduct and attend peer reviews as needed. Provide development for an Agile team that consults with product owner to offer solutions using the best software and engineering practices. Involved in providing solutions in response to product owner requests. Works with other product team members to facilitate the development of supporting knowledge architecture and standards. May works with operations staff to define an operational framework that defines, develops and implements delivery systems, systems management, policies and security frameworks to ensure delivery of knowledge and information to appropriate groups.
- Developing Salesforce CRM software applications
- Building software and specifications using standard software process including Agile as well as interpersonal software processes
- Performing software development functions for teams ranging from 8 to 15 team members
- Conceive, plan, make and implement creative approaches to solve complex problems of diverse scope.
- Prepare technical concepts to internal audiences. May work with operations staff to define an operational framework that defines, develops and implements delivery systems, systems management, policies and security frameworks to ensure delivery of knowledge and information to appropriate groups. Good software engineering practices
- Prepares technical support standards, evaluates software and system problems and potential solutions to application systems requirements. Will have proven ability to solve complex application and data-related problems and be able to resolve issues relating to data security and integrity of controls.
- Initiates and develops concepts to solve extremely complex situations with little or no precedent. Creates new opportunities for the use of new technology.
- Performs systems design and analysis, develops codes and testing to ensure successful and seamless communication among the various IT systems, users and applications components.
- Part of a team that with other IT groups to ensure solid multi-functional decisions are made as a team.
- 5-7 years of Salesforce experience
- 7-9 years of programming/systems analysis experience with emphasis in applications and systems architectural design and development, database.
- Financial Services domain knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering with a minimum of 5 years of software engineering experience, experience and competency in software coding on multiple platforms, grasp of cloud-based tools, techniques, systems, and solutions required. Broad knowledge of custom application development in CRM applications.