Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle
Plan and manage application development and client delivery activities for an assigned application portfolio that may include small and simple software applications, moderately-complex software applications or components of large and complex software applications.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and develop software product applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software applications for internal use.
- Manage full software development lifecycle including testing, implementation, and auditing.
- Perform product design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require research and analysis.
- Resolve critical issues and contribute to the business unit/area development. Manage the work efforts of managers/supervisors with responsibility for hiring, firing, performance appraisals, and pay reviews.
- Identify and allocate technical resources (e.g., programmers) to client projects within Development (includes a mix of FTEs assigned to the development organization and purchased resources from other lines of business)
- Forecast resource needs based on an analysis of both portfolio and projected client spend.
- Maximize both utilization and profitability of assigned team of resources' billable time.
- Ensure base applications meet appropriate quality standards.
- Adhere to the departmental application development and client delivery process standards.
- Provide input on product direction to product managers.
- Coordinate with industry compliance consultants and product managers to verify applications meet regulatory compliance.
- Ensure the proper application of technology.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering, or closely-related field.
- Fifteen (15) years of progressive application development experience.
- Ten (10) years of experience in leadership responsibility for large applications development functions. This experience may have been gained as part of the 15 years of application development experience or in addition to that experience.
- Designing, coding, testing and debugging APIs and other customer facing applications.
- OAuth security flows, key management, JWT, API Monetization.
- Google® Apigee® and its support components, including Postgres, Cassandra, and Zoo Keeper.
- Jenkins, Maven, GIT, and Artifactory to develop and support a complex Continuous Integration (CI) pipeline.
- Ready API, Cucumber functional test suites and leverage CI pipeline for automated deployments.
- REST standards for APIs, SOAP to REST integration, XML, JSON schema and validations
- .Net Core, C#, Java Script, Visual Studio/Eclipse, Splunk.
- Platform Resiliency, Load balancing configurations of iRule/Firewalls at an enterprise level.
- TLS, HTTPS and SSL communication patterns and Symmetric and Asymmetric encryption techniques.
- TFS, RTC, GIT and JIRA management while following Agile/SAFE® methodologies.
- WCF, Web services, SQL development experience and supported production outages of critical Service Level Agreement systems.
- Project management.
- Leading/managing middle ware/enterprise integration development tools, Event subscription and subscription systems at an enterprise level.
- Kanban boards to track and prioritize deliverables of shared services.
Employer: BKFS I Services, LLC
Location of Employment: 601 Riverside Avenue, Jacksonville, FL 32204
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.