Join a company that was named Voted as one of Atlanta's Best Places to Work by the Atlanta Business Chronicle's in 2017. Our client is a cloud consulting firm which combines enterprise-class scale and process with born-in-the-cloud domain expertise. Their seasoned technologists translate complex business needs into specific technology solutions. Their technology consultants have deep public cloud and Amazon Web Services (AWS) specialty expertise with more than 80 percent holding AWS accreditations or certifications.
We are currently seeking an experienced NodeJS Developer (AWS) to join the team. This person will be a member of our cloud solutions implementation teams responsible for providing application development solutions to Fortune 500 enterprises. This individual will play a lead role in driving the design, development and implementation of software solutions leveraging modern cloud architectures.
- Hands on software development
- Take ideas that have been designed and make them work!
- Create software components, modules, integrations.
- Create software testing implementations including unit, functional, acceptance, performance and security tests.
- Integrate with Amazon API's to deliver a highly efficient application implementation
- Provide feedback during development cycles regarding technical constraints
- Implement dynamically scalable and highly available services on AWS
- Deploy production systems in AWS
- Work in an agile based development environment.
- Produce accurate estimates for user stories
- Profound knowledge of diagnosing software problems
- Basic understanding of serverless design concepts and patterns
- Basic understanding writing and testing Lambda functions
- Good understanding of different problem-solving strategies
- Extensive understanding of one or more programming languages
- Java, .Net
- Ruby, Bash
- Basic understanding of configuring and deploying applications in Amazon Cloud using core features of that environment such as:
- Lambda, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, ECS, Kubernetes
- RDS, Aurora, Redshift
- S3, EFS
- Elasticache, VPC, ELB
- Basic understanding of building environments with Terraform
- Experience with Amazon API's for integration
- Strong knowledge of leading edge technologies, tools, and software & services vendors
- Great analytical thought process for resolving software problems
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively within development teams
- Driven to achieve a high level of client and customer satisfaction
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Passion for delivering high quality technical solutions
- A natural enthusiasm and ability to learn cutting edge technologies
- Minimum 5 years of hands on software development experience or equivalent
- Degree in Math or Computer Science or equivalent