Developer, Web SoftwarePerspecta has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a Developer, Web Software –in Wilkes-Barre, PA; San Mateo, CA; St. Louis, MO; or Raleigh, NC.
- Under general direction, develops Web based applications, including online customer service to enable agency components to deliver their services online.
- Develop the site concept, interface design and architecture of the web site.
- Provide support for the implementation of interfaces to Web-based applications. Perform all functional duties independently.
- Work on high-visibility programs or mission critical aspects of assigned program(s).
- Oversee the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or is responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
Required:Adegree from an accredited College/University in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline ispreferred.
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in software development, with at least 7 years’ experience in Web-based design/development.
- Ability to perform all functional duties independently on high-visibility programs or mission critical aspects of a given program.
- Oversee the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- Experience in training/mentoring less experienced personnel.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with design, development, implementation and maintenance of complex Web-based software systems.
- Extensive experiencecollaborating with end users to define new Web-based software system requirements;
- Considerable experience authoring or contributing to software-related documentation such as requirements specifications, design documents, technical manuals, and user manuals.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to travel to support business efforts, required
- Candidate cannot have more than 6 monthstravel outside the United States within the last five years, military service excepted. (Exception does not include military family members.)
This position requires United States Citizenship, or a valid Green Card/ have lived in the US for the past 5 years and eligibility to apply for/obtain a Postal Clearance.