DEVELOPER WEB FULL STACK in LAS VEGAS, NV at WYNN CAREERS
Date Posted: 4/3/2019APPLYNot Ready To Apply?
- Employee Type:
Las Vegas, NV
- Job Type:
Hospitality - HotelInformation Technology
- Date Posted:
Wynn Resorts is the recipient of more Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world. Wynn Las Vegas opened on April 28, 2005 and was once again named the best resort in Nevada on Condé Nast Traveler’s 2018 “Gold List,” a title received for the tenth time. Wynn and Encore Las Vegas feature two luxury hotel towers with a total of 4,750 spacious hotel rooms, suites and villas, approximately 192,000 square feet of casino space, 21 dining experiences featuring signature chefs and 11 bars, two award-winning spas, approximately 290,000 square feet of meeting and convention space, approximately 103,000 square feet of retail space as well as three nightclubs, a beach club and recreation and leisure facilities. In addition to two luxury retail esplanades, a Strip-front expansion, Wynn Plaza, is currently under construction and is scheduled to be completed by the third quarter of 2018.
Wynn Resorts seeks to create a system of data, analysis and actions to better attract guests and scale the highly personalized services and experiences that top guests know Wynn resorts for, thereby driving greater loyalty and frequency while also selling more services through ever-increasing levels of personalization.
As Web Developer Full Stack, you will work with the experienced team of engineers, business analysts, database and web developers and product managers at Wynn toimplement dynamic data driven websites and mobile applications.
Roles and responsibilities for the Web Developer Full Stack:
- Work with the business and 3rd party vendors to conceptualize and implement custom designs
- Translates business requirements into solutions using enterprise architecture design patterns
- Participate in scoping, estimating and risk management efforts
- Plan and implement a development and production-hosting environment, which optimizes performance, availability and security
- Maintain overall responsibility for mobile application development and deployment
- Develop and execute end to end integration and unit test cases
- Participate in peer code reviews and conduct code reviews at various stages in the development process
- Ensure team process to enter and track implementation information including workitems, tasks and issue management in JIRA
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, experiences and qualifications
- Must have strong hands-on development on the following:
- Java 8
- Spring MVC
- Spring Batch
- Spring Integration
- Exposing and consuming JSON based RESTful services using Spring
- Bootstrap, SaaS, CSS3, HTML5
- REACT or AngularJS
- Follower of unit testing using Spring and H2 DB Focus on long term quality of software – understanding extensibility and maintenance aspects
- Strong understanding of relational databases
- Familiarity with agile methodologies
- Experience in end to end release of highly reliable applications including design, development and testing
- 8+ years’ experience in building out enterprise level applications
The ideal candidate will possess the following performance and personal characteristics:
- A passion for demonstrating the art of the possible in terms of how data and technology enable world-class customer experiences and drive customer loyalty.
- Track record of success influencing without direct authority and balancing between competing priorities while remaining flexible and creative.
- Strong ability to build and strengthen team engagement and align resources tostrategy, key tactics and measures; proven ability to establish clear aligned goals and objectives with a timely feedback loop.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work up, down and across organizational levels. The ideal candidate will have a direct, but tactful communication style.
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills, along with the ability to assess current practices, identify opportunities for improvement, build consensus and drive the implementation of related changes.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Bachelor's degree in computer science / software engineering or a related discipline withan information technology focus or equivalent experience