At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Rogers Communications is seeking a Developer UI/UX– you will be working on projects/initiatives supporting Operations organizations for the Enterprise Business Unit ensuring all projects are delivered on time within budget and with good quality. Reporting into the Senior Manager, you will be accountable and responsible to create customer-centric front-end solutions on the Vlocity platform.
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of all Saleforce.com and Vlocity product offerings and solutions.
- Collaborate with the customer's business subject matter experts, customer experience, user experience, and branding teams for the customer-centric front-end solutions on the Vlocity platform.
- Define the user journeys and task flows across channels and devices, as well as the screen layouts of the future state user experience [wireframes].
- Responsible to ensure that the designs are achievable, and that the solutions built meet the business and user outcomes required.
- The UI Developer is responsible for all front-end customizations, from brand updates to any required custom components.
- Setup, Configure and Maintenance of the Vlocity and Salesforce applications ecosystem including Salesforce platform, Service cloud, Vlocity Communications & Order Management, custom components and various AppExchange packages.
- Build and unit tests the solution leveraging enabling Vlocity technologies (i.e. Industry Console, Card Framework, Omniscript, Data Raptor and Integration Procedures).
- Drives projects and enhancements through the Rogers SDLC processes ensuring solution scope and costs are properly managed.
- Salesforce.com (SFDC) experience with configurations and development with strong knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture frameworks, best practices, and business processes
- Effective communicator both oral and written, with the ability to frame technology issues in business terms
- Creates clear and coherent written materials
- Experience with Agile Development, Scrum methodology
- Experience using versioning control/continuous integrations tools such as Jenkins, ANT, git, Gerrit
- Experience with authentication and authorization protocols, familiarity with LDAP and SSL
- Knowledge of testing tools and techniques to write scripts and set up test environment for development and Integration environments
- Ability to work independently to meet project requirements
- Creates a work environment where employees are engaged, challenged, accountable, and recognized.
- Work effectively on multiple assignments, activities, and projects
- Promotes quality, innovation, teamwork, and timely communication of issues / opportunities.
- Builds trusted relationships throughout IT organization to enable delivery of client requirements.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in the Information Technology field, preferable Telecomm experience
- 3+ years of Front-End Developers Experience
- 1+ years of experience working in Agile environment
- Expert knowledge in JIRA & Confluence tools
- Experience in Salesforce Platform: Apex, VisualForce, Lightning, object configuration. Salesforce 401 Certified.
- Experience with Vlocity Cards, Omni Script. Vlocity Developer Essentials certified